Summer is right around the corner! Now is the time to get your feet sandal ready.
Oexeman Foot and Ankle is now offering KeryFlex Nail Restoration to patients.
What is KeryFlex?
- Keryflex is a painless, in-office application that helps restore the appearance of an individual's natural nails.
- Can help improve appearance of damaged toenails from injury, trauma, defects, or fungus
What is KeryFlex made from?
- The system uses a composite resin that creates a flexible, yet durable, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nail to grow.
How long does it take?
- Depending on how many nails are treated, it takes on average 15-30 minutes for application.
- There is immediate cosmetic improvment.
How long does the KeryFlex nail last?
- On average the nail will last 6 to 8 weeks.
- The KeryFlex nail can be removed by the provider if needed.
Does it help treat fungal nails?
- While KeryFlex is NOT a treatment for fungal nails, individuals can still use anti-fungal treatments with KeryFlex nail restoration.
Can I still paint my nails?
- Yes! KeryFlex is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes, or detergents.
How much does it cost?
- The cost is dependent on the number of toenails needed to be restored. The first toenail is $145, and each additional nail is $15 during the same session.
Who is not a candidate for KeryFlex Nail Restoration?
- KeryFlex should not be used on individuals with peripheral vascular disease, arterial insufficiency, peripheral neuropathy, suspicious nail lesions.
- Should be avoid in patients who are pregnant, or known to be sensitive or allergic to any of its ingredients.
Call 312-849-5838 to schedule an appointment for KeryFlex Nail Restoration